Guitar tool set: The set contains all the tools necessary for adjustment and maintenance repair work. Wera stainless steel angle wrench with Hex-Plus profile (sizes: 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 5.0 and in the inch sizes 1/8", 5/32", 3/16").
Guitar tool set: The set contains all the tools necessary for adjustment and maintenance repair work. Wera stainless steel angle wrench with Hex-Plus profile (sizes: 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 5.0 and in the inch sizes 1/8", 5/32", 3/16"). Wera 89 mm long stainless steel bits for hexagon socket screws (sizes: 1.5, 2.0, 2.5), Kraftform handle for 1/4" bits, 1/4" stainless steel bits for slot (sizes: 1.8x 12x41 mm, 0.6x3.5x89 mm, 1.2x8.0x89 mm), Phillips screws (sizes: PH 1x89 mm, PH 2x89 mm) and hexagon socket screws (size: 0.05"x25 mm), Wera adapter for handle (1/4" hex socket of the handle on 1/4" square of sockets), Wera Zyklop sockets (sizes 10 and 1/2"), string crank with 1/4" hex for use in the handle, Knipex string cutter, feeler gauge, input jacker, 2 picks.
- The stainless steel bit (1.8x12x41 mm) is ideally suited for setting the screws to which the bridge is attached. Stainless steel prevents the formation of extraneous rust on stainless steel components.
- The input jacker included in the set allows the output socket to be safely positioned at installation and removal. The external hex socket is loosened or tightened with the Zyklop socket.
- String crank for guitars: With the 1/4" hexagon, the string crank can be inserted in the Kraftform 815 R bitholding screwdriver included in the set. The ergonomic shape of the handle makes it sit comfortably in the hand; the power can be charged precisely. Fits all guitar tuners.
- Practical metal tin for storage of picks for example. Closes firmly and permanently.
- Angle wrench for adjustment of the steel bar in the guitar neck. The special Hex-Plus geometry of the angle key makes for a better fit of the tool in the screw, the risk of slippage and subsequent damage is reduced, and the power transmission is clearly improved.
Our warehouse is based in Nelson, New Zealand and all transactions are charged in New Zealand dollars. All shipping is charged at $NZD 8.90 non rural and $NZD 11 rural including GST for shipping anywhere within New Zealand excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
All goods from a single order will be shipped together. If several orders have been made on the same day, by the same person, to the same delivery address, we will do our best to combine those orders into one shipment unless otherwise instructed.
Shipping is free of charge within New Zealand for all overs $199NZD excluding some Hikoki, Mafell, Tormek and Veto Pro Pac products. Free shipping is excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
Please contact us directly on email@example.com if you wish to have your goods shipped outside of New Zealand or any of the islands mentioned above and we will advise you of custom shipping costs.