An adjustable self-feed auger bit from Kanzawa designed to drill holes between 15 - 45mm diameter in softwood, plywood, plaster board, etc.
An adjustable self-feed auger bit designed to drill holes between 15 - 45mm diameter in softwood, plywood, plaster board, etc, with a maximum drilling depth of 110mm. Features include:
- Tool wrench included
- Adjustable blade screw size
- Accepts 10mm drill chucks
- To be used with a power drill, drill press or brace drill with 3 jaws
*Replacement parts available
- Please follow the chart printed below or on the back of the blister to adjust the rpm considering the hole diameter
- Please be aware these speeds are a suggestion from the manufacturer only
- Always keep your hands away from the spinning cutter
- Always wear eye protection
- Always keep the tool straight and never at an angle
- Do not set the blade outside the graduation indicated on the blade
- Drill in a clockwise direction only - do not use counter clockwise direction
|Hole Diameter(mm) using big blade||⌀15||⌀25|
|Hole Diameter(mm) using small blade||⌀25||⌀45|
Our warehouse is based in Nelson, NZ and all transactions are charged in New Zealand dollars. All shipping is charged at $NZD 7.90 including GST for shipping anywhere within New Zealand. All goods from a single order will be shipped together. If several orders have been made on the same day, by the same person, to the same delivery address, we will do our best to combine those orders into one shipment unless otherwise instructed.
Shipping is free of charge for all overs $199NZD.
Please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to have your goods shipped outside of New Zealand and we will advise you of custom shipping costs.