The adjustable spade bit from Kanzawa is designed to drill holes between 22-76 mm Diameter in softwood, Plywood, Plaster Board, etc.
Adjustable Spade Bit to drill holes between 22-76 mm Diameter in Softwood, Plywood, Plaster Board, etc
Max drilling depth 130mm
Tool wrench included
Loosen blade screw and adjust blade size and fix the screw with wrench
Accepts 10mm Drill chucks
To be used with a Power Drill or a Drill Press.
*Replacement parts available
- Please follow the chart printed below or in the back of the blister to adjust the rpm considering the hole diameter.
- Please be aware these speeds are a suggestion from the manufacturer only.
- Keep always your hands away from the spinning cutter and always wear eye protection.
- Keep always the tool straight and never at an angle.
- Do not set the blade outside the gradation indicated on the blade
- Drill Clockwise direction only. Do not use counter-clockwise direction
|Hole Diameter(mm) using big blade||⌀22||⌀40|
|Hole Diameter(mm) using small blade||⌀40||⌀76|
Our warehouse is based in Nelson, NZ and all transactions are charged in New Zealand dollars. All shipping is charged at $NZD 7.90 including GST for shipping anywhere within New Zealand. All goods from a single order will be shipped together. If several orders have been made on the same day, by the same person, to the same delivery address, we will do our best to combine those orders into one shipment unless otherwise instructed.
Shipping is free of charge for all overs $150NZD.
Please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to have your goods shipped outside of New Zealand and we will advise you of custom shipping costs.