The Adjustable Forstner bit with TCT blades from Kanzawa is designed to drill holes between 34 - 80mm diameter in hardwood and plywood.
An adjustable Forstner bit with TCT blades designed to drill holes between 34 - 80mm diameter in hardwood and plywood, with a maximum drilling depth of 100mm. Features include:
- Allen Key included
- Adjustable blade size
- Accepts 13mm drill chucks
- Carbide Tungsten tipped blade
- To be used with a power drill or drill press
- Replacement parts available
- Always keep your hands away from the spinning cutter and always wear eye protection
- Always keep the tool straight and never at an angle
- Do not set the blade outside the graduation indicated on the blade
Our warehouse is based in Nelson, NZ and all transactions are charged in New Zealand dollars. All shipping is charged at $NZD 7.90 including GST for shipping anywhere within New Zealand. All goods from a single order will be shipped together. If several orders have been made on the same day, by the same person, to the same delivery address, we will do our best to combine those orders into one shipment unless otherwise instructed.
Shipping is free of charge for all overs $150NZD.
Please contact us directly on email@example.com if you wish to have your goods shipped outside of New Zealand and we will advise you of custom shipping costs.