Many users would like to be able to carry out screwdriving processes faster without compromise. With a screwdriver that is precise, allows powerful screwdriving, and is much faster than a conventional screwdriver.
Many users would like to be able to carry out screwdriving processes faster without compromise. With a screwdriver that is precise, allows powerful screwdriving, and is much faster than a conventional screwdriver. A part-time universal gear is the solution: Integrated in the screwdriver handle, it quadruples the working speed with smooth couplings - purely mechanically. One hand holds the front part of the handle, the other hand turns the rear part of the handle. The turbo function can be switched on or off at the push of a button. Turning it off is recommended for tightening and loosening with high torque, e.g. for screw connections in wood, as well as for fine adjustments. Robust, maintenance-free gear made of steel with a maximum torque of 14Nm when the turbo function is deactivated. Thanks to the Rapidaptor bit holder, the Kraftform Turbo can be used with all conventional 1/4" hexagon bits for a wide variety of screw profiles. With the Rapidaptor function the bits can be inserted directly and can be easily removed by pushing the sleeve forward.
- The construction of the Kraftform Turbo allows a quadruplication of the speed when manually screwdriving, especially with metric threads - purely mechanically (without battery)
- Activation and deactivation of the turbo function by a simple push of a button
- The fixable universal gear allows powerful screwdriving and easy fine adjustments
- Robust, maintenance-free gear made of steel (maximum torque 14 Nm)
- 1/4" hexagon take-up with Rapidaptor quick-release chuck
- 1x Kraftform Kompakt Turbo 1, 19 pieces
- 1x 826 T Kraftform Turbo bit-holding screwdriver handle with Rapidaptor quick-release chuck, 1/4" x 146 mm
- 3x 851/4 Z bits: PH 1x89, PH 2x89, PH 3x89
- 3x 855/4 Z bits: PZ 1x89, PZ 2x89, PZ 3x89
- 5x 867/4 Z TORX® bits: TX 10x89, TX 15x89, TX 20x89, TX 25x89, TX 30x89
- 4x 840/4 Z bits: 3.0x89, 4.0x89, 5.0x89, 6.0x89
- 3x 800/4 Z bits: 0.8x4.0x89, 1.0x5.5x89, 1.2x6.5x89
- 1x Hook and Loop Fastener Strip 120, 70 x 50 mm
Our warehouse is based in Nelson, New Zealand and all transactions are charged in New Zealand dollars. All shipping is charged at $NZD10 non rural and $NZD14 rural including GST for shipping anywhere within New Zealand excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
All goods from a single order will be shipped together. If several orders have been made on the same day, by the same person, to the same delivery address, we will do our best to combine those orders into one shipment unless otherwise instructed.
Shipping is free of charge within New Zealand for all overs $450NZD excluding some Hikoki, Mafell, Tormek, Tanos, Metabo and Veto Pro Pac products. Free shipping is excluding Waiheke Island, Great Barrier Island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
Please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.