Mini pliers wrench Pliers and a wrench in a single tool With its small size of 150 mm, the pliers wrench fits in any pocket, while also replacing a whole set of spanners - metric and imperial. It grips all widths up to 27 mm or 1 inch, and can be adjusted quickly and directly on the component at the push of a button. T
Mini pliers wrench Pliers and a wrench in a single tool
With its small size of 150 mm, the pliers wrench fits in any pocket, while also replacing a whole set of spanners - metric and imperial. It grips all widths up to 27 mm or 1 inch, and can be adjusted quickly and directly on the component at the push of a button. The hinge bolt then engages securely, preventing inadvertent adjustment. When under tension, the smooth gripping jaws are parallel to each other in every position, and hold the component accurately and with zero backlash, without damaging edges and sensitive surfaces such as chrome or brass - important during plumbing and heating installation for example.
The multi-component grips on the handles are made from two different soft components. These ensure pleasant work and ideal distribution of pressure and force, even during frequent use. The pliers wrench holds even the smallest objects as securely as a bench vice. Thanks to the high press force and parallel jaws, flat objects can be worked on perfectly.
- Replaces the need for sets of metric and imperial spanners
- Smooth jaws for damage free installation of plated fittings - working directly on chrome!
- Also excellent for gripping, holding, pressing and bending workpieces
- Zero backlash jaw pressure prevents damage to edges of sensitive components
- Fast adjustment by pushing a button directly on the workpiece
- No unintentional shift of the gripping jaws and no slipping of the joint
- Parallel jaws give a more solid grip; its design allows flexible adjustment of all widths up to the specified maximum size
- The ratchet type principle allows quick and easy tightening and release of all bolted connections
- Lever transmission greater than 10 : 1 for strong gripping power
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened
- Multi component grip.
Our warehouse is based in Nelson, New Zealand and all transactions are charged in New Zealand dollars. All shipping is charged at $NZD 8.90 non rural and $NZD 11 rural including GST for shipping anywhere within New Zealand excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
All goods from a single order will be shipped together. If several orders have been made on the same day, by the same person, to the same delivery address, we will do our best to combine those orders into one shipment unless otherwise instructed.
Shipping is free of charge within New Zealand for all overs $250NZD excluding some Hikoki, Mafell, Tormek, Tanos and Veto Pro Pac products. Free shipping is excluding Waiheke Island, Great Barrier Island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
Please contact us directly on email@example.com if you have any questions.