Precision T-Square 250MM 1mm hole increments for precise marking. 1mm holes that fit standard pencil and 0.7MM mechanical pencils. With tolerances of 0,1mm on laser marking and 0,005 - 0,007 degrees accuracy, these t-squares are dead on straight.
- 1mm hole increments for precise marking.
- 1mm holes that fit standard pencil and 0.7MM mechanical pencils.
- With tolerances of 0,1mm on laser marking and 0,005 - 0,007 degrees accuracy, these t-squares are dead on straight.
- Precision CNC machined in-house from 6082 aluminium and anodised for protection.
- Every piece is assembled manually in a precision machined template and after checked for accuracy on a probing system to guarantee these tolerances.
- The squares have been made with the ability to re-calibrate the solid blade in case is accidentally dropped on the floor.
The blade is marked on one side. The 1mm holes are separated each 10mm intervals with a line to avoid mistakes while marking. The precision t-square makes marking out easy, fast and as accurate as it can possibly be. Comes with a mechanical pen 0,7mm to start using straight out of the box. Please note that very small marks on the edges might be visible from work holding during the machining process!
Made in Finland
Our warehouse is based in Nelson, New Zealand and all transactions are charged in New Zealand dollars. All shipping is charged at $NZD 8.90 non rural and $NZD 11 rural including GST for shipping anywhere within New Zealand excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
All goods from a single order will be shipped together. If several orders have been made on the same day, by the same person, to the same delivery address, we will do our best to combine those orders into one shipment unless otherwise instructed.
Shipping is free of charge within New Zealand for all overs $199NZD excluding some Hikoki, Mafell, Tormek and Veto Pro Pac products. Free shipping is excluding Great Barrier Island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
Please contact us directly on email@example.com if you have any questions.