How often have you thought to yourself, “Damn, I wish I had a hand saw” Well, now you can pack that serrated sidekick, or a level, or a pry bar, or anything else that requires a little more horizontal territory.
How often have you thought to yourself, “Damn, I wish I had a hand saw”
Well, now you can pack that serrated sidekick, or a level, or a pry bar, or anything else that requires a little more horizontal territory.
The XXL-F handles longer tools while still providing vertical storage in the form of 54 total pockets that can accommodate about 80 tools of varying sizes.
This XXL-F bag is the “soft side” version of the classic carpenter’s wooden tool box.
It stores longer tools like hand saws, framing squares, pry bars, framing hammers, etc., and offers ergonomic transportation and protection on and off the jobsite.
- Width: 242mm
- Length: 648mm
- Height: 432mm (Handle Folded Down)
- Weight (empty): 5.9kg
MAXIMIZED TOOL STORAGE CAPACITY
- Vertical Tool Pockets (inside): 48 inside & 3 outside
- Flat Zippered Pockets (outside): 4 inside & 2 outside
- Neoprene Pockets: none
- D-Rings: 4 large and 5 small
- Exterior Electrical Tape Loop: 8” Fabric with Clip Closure
- Stainless Steel Tape Clip: Yes
RUGGED MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- Waterproof Base: 3mm Injection Molded Polypropylene
- Waterproof Body Fabric: 1800 PVC Impregnated Denier Nylon
- Waterproof Tool Pocket Fabric: 1800 PVC Impregnated Denier Nylon
- Handle: Injection Molded Nylon Plastic w/ over-molded rubber grip
- Zippers: Double Stitched, Heavy Duty Plastic Coil Zippers with Oversized Zipper Tabs
- Fold-Back Snaps: 6 zinc, marine grade
- D-Rings: Powder Coated Steel
- Rivets: 38 zinc, marine grade rivets
- Stitching: Industrial Strength Double Nylon Stitching
- Shoulder Strap: Heavy Duty, Non-Slip Padded Shoulder Strap with Velcro Handle connection
- Warranty: 5 Years (see Veto warranty terms and conditions
*Tools shown in the pictures are not included.
Our warehouse is based in Nelson, New Zealand and all transactions are charged in New Zealand dollars. All shipping is charged at $NZD 8.90 non rural and $NZD 11 rural including GST for shipping anywhere within New Zealand excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
All goods from a single order will be shipped together. If several orders have been made on the same day, by the same person, to the same delivery address, we will do our best to combine those orders into one shipment unless otherwise instructed.
Shipping is free of charge within New Zealand for all overs $199NZD excluding some Hikoki, Mafell, Tormek and Veto Pro Pac products. Free shipping is excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
Please contact us directly on email@example.com if you wish to have your goods shipped outside of New Zealand or any of the islands mentioned above and we will advise you of custom shipping costs.