Possibly the best Jig saw available in the market so far. From time to time, even proven solutions need to be reexamined in the interest of progress. With input from carpenters and engineers, they set out to build a jigsaw that operated much more precisely than was previously conceivable.
Possibly the best Jig saw available in the market so far.
From time to time, even proven solutions need to be reexamined in the interest of progress. That's exactly what Mafell did in this case. With input from carpenters and engineers, they set out to build a jigsaw that operated much more precisely than was previously conceivable. The outcome is the innovative P1cc.
It's intelligent accessories give the P1cc unprecedented versatility. The innovative design of the new Mafell precision saw blade CUnex W1, in particular, facilitates extremely precise sawing. With an assortment of no fewer than 11 different saw blades, the P1cc is suitable for cutting wood laminates, plastic, metal, timber containing metal, gypsum, melamine resin panels, etc. The P1cc offers four oscillating stroke settings and one zero setting. It can be perfectly adjusted, therefore, to suit nearly any material and blade, and the splinter guard eliminates chipping on both top and bottom surfaces.
Precision is also a question of power. That's why the P1cc is equipped with a CUprex compact motor that delivers 900 Watts of power and consistently high speeds thanks to the intelligent digital electronics.
The P1cc compatibility with the Mafell Guide Rail System makes for even greater precision. In the interest of a standard sole plate capable of ensuring absolutely square cuts, a separate tilting plate was developed for making angled cuts up to +/- 45°.
- Owing to its ergonomic design, with low center of pressure and soft pads, the P1 cc is comfortable to hold in every situation.
- Sophisticated self-extraction and a clever integrated blower keep the work surface free from chips, even if a dust extractor is not connected. The workplace therefore remains clean at all times.
- The P1 cc offers continuously variable speeds in the range 800 to 3000 strokes/min., so that the output can be adjusted exactly to suit the material.
- The sole plate, with integrated vacuum channel, is as sturdy as it looks. By way of a quick-release mechanism, it remains reliably fastened to the saw at an exact right angle.
- It's intelligent accessories give the P1 cc unprecedented versatility. The innovative design of the new MAFELL precision saw blade CUnex W1, in particular, facilitates extremely precise sawing.
- 3 jig saw blades CUnex W1, W2, W+P2
- 1 Parallel guide fence P1-PA; Ref. No. 205448
- 1 base plate P1-GP; Ref. No. 204350
- 1 hose connector P1-AS; Ref. No. 203917
- 1 chip deflector P1-SA; Ref. No. 204353
- 1 splinter guard P1-SS; Ref. No. 205447
- 1 glider P1-G; Ref. No. 205464
- 1 Mains cable 4 m (13.1 ft)
- Transport and storage box T-MAX
Our warehouse is based in Nelson, New Zealand and all transactions are charged in New Zealand dollars. All shipping is charged at $NZD 8.90 non rural and $NZD 11 rural including GST for shipping anywhere within New Zealand excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
All goods from a single order will be shipped together. If several orders have been made on the same day, by the same person, to the same delivery address, we will do our best to combine those orders into one shipment unless otherwise instructed.
Shipping is free of charge within New Zealand for all overs $199NZD excluding some Hikoki, Mafell, Tormek and Veto Pro Pac products. Free shipping is excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
Please contact us directly on email@example.com if you wish to have your goods shipped outside of New Zealand or any of the islands mentioned above and we will advise you of custom shipping costs.
We Also Recommend