Choosing the correct mask size
Using the mask packaging box.
Match your measurement with the given sizes below to find the correct sizing for you. We offer 3 different sizes of masks Medium, Large, and X-Large.
Medium 8.5cm - 10cm | Large 10cm - 11cm | X-Large 11cm - 14cm
Male Model wears a size Large. *See fig. 2 Female Model wears a size Medium. *See fig. 3
To determine the correct mask size for your facial structure, we recommend taking exact measurements using the method described below.
1. Measure from the bridge of your nose to just under your chin. *See guide below. (It may be helpful to have a friend assist you)
2. Use the measurements you have taken and match to the best fit from the below:
NOTE: If you are on the bubble based on measurements - refer to weight.
- Extra Large (XL) - 11cm - 14cm | 98kg+
- Large (L) - 10cm - 11cm | 57kg - 98kg
- Medium/Small (M) - 8.5cm - 10cm | Up to 57kg
Filters are designed to match your chosen mask size, i.e. Extra Large (XL) mask houses an XL filter.
Below is a general guide based on body weight (note that facial measurements are more accurate for ensuring correct fit).
- Extra Large - 98kg +
- Large - 57kg - 98kg
- Medium/Small - Up to 57kg