Mafell's Angle Fence F-WA aligns your rails for accurate square cuts or any miter angle up to 60° Connecting Piece F-VS is required to join the Angle Fence F-WA with the F 160, F 110, and F 80 to form a longer guide rail.
- Mafell's Angle Fence F-WA aligns your rails for accurate square cuts or any miter angle up to 60°.
- Connecting Piece F-VS is required to join the Angle Fence F-WA with the F 160, F 110, and F 80 to form a longer guide rail.
- Saw blade will remove portion of splinter guard on first cut, calibrating rubber exactly to your blade kerf to prevent splintering.
- Cutting depth reduced by 5.5mm when using rail.
- Easily transportable in Guide Pocket F 160 bag accessory.
Compatible with the following Mafell tools:
MT55 18M bl Cordless Plunge/Track Saw
MT55cc Plunge/Track Saw
NFU 50 Groove Cutter
LO 65Ec Hand Router
KSS 40 18M bl Cordless Cross-Cutting System
KSS 300 Cross-Cutting System
KSS 400 Cross-Cutting System
KSS 50 18M bl Cordless Cross-Cutting System
KSS 50cc Cross-Cutting System
KSS 60 18M bl Cordless Cross-Cutting System
KSS 60cc Cross-Cutting System
KSS 80Ec/370 Cross-Cutting System
K85Ec Circular Saw
MKS 130Ec Circular Saw
MKS 145Ec Circular Saw
MKS 165Ec Circular Saw
MKS 185Ec Circular Saw
DSS 300cc Insulation Saw
ZSX TWIN Ec Chain Beam Saw
Our warehouse is based in Nelson, New Zealand and all transactions are charged in New Zealand dollars. All shipping is charged at $NZD 8.90 non rural and $NZD 11 rural including GST for shipping anywhere within New Zealand excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
All goods from a single order will be shipped together. If several orders have been made on the same day, by the same person, to the same delivery address, we will do our best to combine those orders into one shipment unless otherwise instructed.
Shipping is free of charge within New Zealand for all overs $250NZD excluding some Hikoki, Mafell, Tormek, Tanos and Veto Pro Pac products. Free shipping is excluding Waiheke Island, Great Barrier Island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
Please contact us directly on email@example.com if you have any questions.