The BMI Ergoline Tape series features ergonomically shaped frames with easy-to-grip, soft rubber protrusions and can be modified from right-hand to left-hand operation in no time.
The Ergoline tape frame series features ergonomically shaped frames with easy-to-grip, soft rubber protrusions and a park position for crank arm and tape commencement ring, and ball bearings for the highest winding convenience.
The frames can also be modified from right-hand to left-hand operation in no time, and the FLEXTOP tips prevents breakage at the tape end.
- Tempered spring tape made of carbon steel C 75
- Anti-corrosive phosphate layer
- Yellow synthetic resin, stoved
- Printed graduation with red metre digits
- Polyamide coating against wear*
- Tapes comply to the EC accuracy classes I, II or III. Many of them are EC type-approved and are thus suitable for calibration
- Frames designed according to ergonomic requirements
- Can be modified from righthand to left-hand operation within a second
- Ball bearings resistant to wear for most convenient handling of the ERGOLINE frame
- Low-wear slide bearings for BASIC and STANDARD frames
- The FLEXTOP tip prevents breakage at the tape commencement
- Park position for the tape commencement ring and crank arm
The ergoline tape is available in 30m, 50m and 100m lengths.
- Made in Germany
Our warehouse is based in Nelson, New Zealand and all transactions are charged in New Zealand dollars. All shipping is charged at $NZD 8.90 non rural and $NZD 11 rural including GST for shipping anywhere within New Zealand excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
All goods from a single order will be shipped together. If several orders have been made on the same day, by the same person, to the same delivery address, we will do our best to combine those orders into one shipment unless otherwise instructed.
Shipping is free of charge within New Zealand for all overs $199NZD excluding some Hikoki, Mafell, Tormek and Veto Pro Pac products. Free shipping is excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
Please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to have your goods shipped outside of New Zealand or any of the islands mentioned above and we will advise you of custom shipping costs.