The new LO 55 provides an unparalleled milling experience. Thanks to tool-free cutter changes, the newly developed cutter depth adjustment with permanent height clamping and many other features, you can fully concentrate on your work. With ease, efficiency and precision, every milling process becomes truly child''s play without long preparation.
The new LO 55 provides an unparalleled milling experience. Thanks to tool-free cutter changes, the newly developed cutter depth adjustment with permanent height clamping and many other features, you can fully concentrate on your work. With ease, efficiency and precision, every milling process becomes truly child''s play without long preparation.With the Ergo-Balance concept, you as the user are at the center. For example, the LO 55 is optimally balanced. Vibrations or vibration transmissions are non-existent.
- The position of the handle of the LO 55 is ergonomic and non-slip. In addition, the router is always stable thanks to various height compensation options.
- Distracting or protruding edges? Not with the LO 55. When laying down the milling machine, neither the machine nor the workpiece are damaged.
- All controls of the LO 55 are marked red or red, respectively, and therefore stand out immediately. The digital electronics provide warning instructions via LEDs and the copy rings are automatically centered.
- It doesn''t get any easier or faster: To replace the cutter, simply loosen the clamping lever, replace the cutter and fold the lever back in.
- The extraction is integrated into the base plate. As a result, occurring chips are optimally absorbed.
- The milling depth is permanently fixed. When you press the Permafix button, the clamping device releases and you can comfortably adjust the milling depth.
- The widely arranged LEDs provide optimum illumination of the milling area in all lighting conditions.
- Use both wing bolts in the base plate to secure the parallel stop and the inserts.
- Position stop with height clamping for recurring working depths In dovetail applications, you can additionally lock the milling depth.
- In combination with the router adapter LO-FA and the guide rail F-LR, you drill safely and accurately. For fast work progress, simply deactivate the Permafix clamping device.
- Dowel cutters with parallel stop
- Milling out
- Machining beveled edges
- Hole rows
- Groove milling
- Materials such as: solid wood, sheet materials
- Milling depth 0 - 55 mm
- Shaft Ø 8 mm
- Speed no load 10000 - 24000 1/min
- Power consumption 1100 W
- Extraction connection Ø 29 mm
- Weight 3.1 kg
- Universal motor 230 V / 50 Hz
Scope of delivery
- 1 Parallel guide with fine adjustment
- 8mm collet
- 1 Clamping guide
- 1 Copy sleeve 20 mm
- 1 Copy sleeve 30 mm
- 1 Copy sleeve 40 mm
- 1 Copy sleeve adapter
- 1 Suction hose adapter
- 1 Suction hose adapter voor rail F
- 1 Connection cable 4 m
- Transport and storage box MAX3
*(6mm and 1/4" sleeves are available and sold separately)
Our warehouse is based in Nelson, New Zealand and all transactions are charged in New Zealand dollars. All shipping is charged at $NZD10 non rural and $NZD14 rural including GST for shipping anywhere within New Zealand excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
All goods from a single order will be shipped together. If several orders have been made on the same day, by the same person, to the same delivery address, we will do our best to combine those orders into one shipment unless otherwise instructed.
Shipping is free of charge within New Zealand for all overs $450NZD excluding some Hikoki, Mafell, Tormek, Tanos, Metabo and Veto Pro Pac products. Free shipping is excluding Waiheke Island, Great Barrier Island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
Please contact us directly on email@example.com if you have any questions.