The brilliant organization that invented the “Cross-Cutting System” in 1989 continues to produce the very best! Modeled after the newest generation KSS 50cc Cross-Cutting System, Mafell’s cordless KSS 50 18M bl Cross-Cutting System is revolutionising jobsites with its balance of power and portability.
The brilliant organization that invented the “Cross-Cutting System” in 1989 continues to produce the very best! Modeled after the newest generation KSS 50cc Cross-Cutting System, Mafell’s cordless KSS 50 18M bl Cross-Cutting System is revolutionising jobsites with its balance of power and portability. Perfectly-sized blades and a unique tilting system help this cordless saw tackle two key thresholds when cutting on a track: 2” material at 0° and Two-by material at a 45°. Lengthwise the KSS 50 is able to cross-cut a full 16” on its world-class track, with adjustable smart stops allowing for diagonal cuts up to 60° in either direction, plus the track is wide enough for the user’s left thumb to properly hold the track at all times.
The press of a button easily removes the cross-cutting track to acquire Mafell’s K 55 18M bl cordless skill saw – sporting the best weight-to-power ratio in its class and a maximum cutting depth over 2-1/4” (58mm). Side-by-side scales indicate the cutting depth on or off a track, a red pointer marks the exact cutting line when off the track (even during a bevel cut) and bright LEDs highlight a sizeable work area when the switch trigger is pulled. The front of the saw features an ergonomic second handle, and the Parallel Guide Fence and Roller Edge Guide accessories can be used on either side of the saw as additional weight support (such as during a bevel cut).
- The saw is compatible with the MAFELL special accessories for the corresponding mains powered models (e.g. saw blades).
- The cross-cutting system with the latest 18 V lithium-ion technology offers unprecedented flexibility and unrestricted use with full freedom from the mains power supply.
- The machine can be removed from the cross-cut track at the single press of a button, allowing its use for the full range of applications offered by the K 55 cc.
- 1 Allen key 5 mm; Ref. No. 093034
- 1 Guide track M, max. cutting length 400 mm (15 3/4 in.); Ref. No. 208170
- 1 Dust bag; Ref. No. 206921
- 2 x Battery PowerTanks 18 M 99, 18V, 5.5Ah (LiHD); Ref. No. 094503
- 1 Battery-PowerStation APS 18 M; Ref. No. 094492
- In metal carrying case 785x320x285mm
|Cutting depth at 0° with guide track||0 - 52 mm|
|Cutting depth 45° with track||0 - 42 mm|
|Cutting depth at 0 ° without guide track||0 - 58 mm|
|Cutting depth 45° without guide track||0 - 48 mm|
|Tilt range||0 – 45 °|
|Cutting length||407 mm|
|Angle cuts||-60 – +60 °|
|Nominal No. of strokes – no load||4450 1/min|
|Weight with guide rail||5,7 kg|
|Battery||18 V, 99 Wh, LiHD|
Our warehouse is based in Nelson, New Zealand and all transactions are charged in New Zealand dollars. All shipping is charged at $NZD 8.90 non rural and $NZD 11 rural including GST for shipping anywhere within New Zealand excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
All goods from a single order will be shipped together. If several orders have been made on the same day, by the same person, to the same delivery address, we will do our best to combine those orders into one shipment unless otherwise instructed.
Shipping is free of charge within New Zealand for all overs $199NZD excluding some Hikoki, Mafell, Tormek and Veto Pro Pac products. Free shipping is excluding Great Barrier Island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
Please contact us directly on email@example.com if you have any questions.