The all new generation drill driver A 18 from Mafell. In difficult situations the impulse mode delivers a critical boost, e.g. for releasing immovable screws or controlling the first few turns when drilling into smooth surfaces. With 4 magnetic bit holders on both sides of the battery holder, the desired bit is always to hand.
The all new generation drill driver A 18 from Mafell.
- In difficult situations the impulse mode delivers a critical boost, e.g. for releasing immovable screws or controlling the first few turns when drilling into smooth surfaces.
- With 4 magnetic bit holders on both sides of the battery holder, the desired bit is always to hand.
- Bright LED lamps with an afterglow effect illuminate a large working area.
- Bits and push-fit accessories are inserted directly in the ¼” drive.
- 43 mm diameter clamping collar fits all MAFELL BST drilling stations.
- To overcome the toughest challenges, we have given the new-generation A 18 an especially rugged specification and extra power.
- Its impact drill function makes the ASB 18 a genuine all-rounder.
- The upgraded PowerTanks for our cordless tools feature advanced processor-controlled battery technology. A key advantage lies in continuous monitoring of all the relevant parameters of the individual battery cells, including temperature and charge.
|Collar diameter||43 mm|
|Chuck capacity||13 mm|
|Max. drilling diameter in wood / steel||68 / 13 mm|
|Torque soft / hard||65 / 130 Nm|
|Impulse torque (soft)||65 Nm|
|1st speed range||0 - 560 1/min|
|2nd speed range||0 - 1960 1/min|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||145 x 79 x 201 mm|
|Nominal voltage||18 V|
|Torque settings||10 + 1|
|Vibration (measured in metal/reinforced concrete) <||2,5/- m/s^2|
|Noise level dB(A)||73|
|Sound power level (LwA) dB(A)||88|
- 1 Quick-release chuck A-SBF 13; Ref. No. 206772
- 1 Quick-release bit holder A-SBH; Ref. No. 206766
- 1 Belt clip
- 1 Auxiliary handle
- Transport and storage box T-MAX
*Battery in the picture not included.
Our warehouse is based in Nelson, New Zealand and all transactions are charged in New Zealand dollars. All shipping is charged at $NZD10 non rural and $NZD14 rural including GST for shipping anywhere within New Zealand excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
All goods from a single order will be shipped together. If several orders have been made on the same day, by the same person, to the same delivery address, we will do our best to combine those orders into one shipment unless otherwise instructed.
Shipping is free of charge within New Zealand for all overs $450NZD excluding some Hikoki, Mafell, Tormek, Tanos, Metabo and Veto Pro Pac products. Free shipping is excluding Waiheke Island, Great Barrier Island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
Please contact us directly on email@example.com if you have any questions.