The Mafell MT55 18M bl PURE (bare tool) is the world’s most powerful and precise cordless track saw. In fact, the difference in performance compared to the corded MT55cc Plunge/Track Saw is so small that MT55 18M bl customers insist this CORDLESS saw is more powerful than similarly-sized CORDED track saws produced by other manufacturers.
The Mafell MT55 18M bl PURE (bare tool) is the world’s most powerful and precise cordless track saw. In fact, the difference in performance compared to the corded MT55cc Plunge/Track Saw is so small that MT55 18M bl customers insist this CORDLESS saw is more powerful than similarly-sized CORDED track saws produced by other manufacturers!
Mafell spared no expense investing in the best Metabo brushless 18 V Lithium-ion battery technology that is processor-controlled to monitor all important factors such as charge and temperature. Fine woodworkers can now enjoy key MT55cc benefits such as the world’s fastest/safest blade change, 2” cutting depth on a track, thin efficient blade kerf, and compatibility with non-Mafell tracks – all in a cord-free environment!
To enhance portability, the MT55 18M bl comes with Mafell’s popular dust bag, which works perfectly with the enclosed sawblade and chip guard to help keep worksites clean. Also standard is the Parallel Guide Fence, which is handy for guiding rip cuts off a guide rail in larger materials up to 2-3/16” thickness (57mm).
*Batteries and charger are not included.
**The Mafell MT55 18 M bl uses 18V Batteries made by Metabo (part of the Cordless alliance system) and sold separately. Please contact us for options and pricing.
- Facility for extremely fine adjustment of the cutting depth setting.
- The closed saw blade cover and the slide bar at the saw-cut ensure a very low dust formation.
- The cutting depth can be set with millimeter precision. With or without a rail – simply turn the pointer to show the exact cutting depth.
- For bevel cuts, the angle setting is fixed in two locations with half a turn of a single locking screw.
- 1 Allen key 5 mm; Ref. No. 093034
- 1 Dust bag; Ref. No. 206921
- 1 TCT sawblade 162 x 1.2/1.8 x 20 mm, 48 alternating teeth, for universal use with board materials; Ref. no. 092584
- 1 Position indicator MT-PA; Ref. No. 205398
- 1 Parallel guide fence; Ref. No. 203214
- Transport and storage box T-MAX
|Cutting depth||0 - 57 mm|
|Cutting depth at 45°||0 - 40,5 mm|
|Tilt range||-1 - +48 °|
|Nominal No. of strokes – no load||4850 1/min|
Our warehouse is based in Nelson, New Zealand and all transactions are charged in New Zealand dollars. All shipping is charged at $NZD 8.90 non rural and $NZD 11 rural including GST for shipping anywhere within New Zealand excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
All goods from a single order will be shipped together. If several orders have been made on the same day, by the same person, to the same delivery address, we will do our best to combine those orders into one shipment unless otherwise instructed.
Shipping is free of charge within New Zealand for all overs $250NZD excluding some Hikoki, Mafell, Tormek, Tanos and Veto Pro Pac products. Free shipping is excluding Waiheke Island, Great Barrier Island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
Please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.