For power drills with Euro neck 43 mm. For drill bits Ø 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26 mm. Version with two solid guide rods.Tool holder and foot made of cast aluminium. Springs and guide posts made of stainless steel.
For power drills with Euro neck 43 mm. For drill bits Ø 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26 mm. Version with two solid guide rods.
Tool holder and foot made of cast aluminium. Springs and guide posts made of stainless steel.
The drill rigs are characterised by their high stability and low weight as they are made of aluminium. The quality of these drill rigs and the price / performance ratio are excellent. Due to this interaction the drill rigs belong to the DELTA-F family of FAMAG.
- compact and robust but lightweight construction due to the aluminium material used
- easy movement of the guide bridge thanks to ground guide columns made of stainless steel
- return stroke of the machine by two stainless steel springs
- additional guidance of the twist drills directly in front of the work piece through the guide bridge with adjustable drill bushing plate. This is particularly of advantage for auger bits with a long effective length
- highest torsional stiffness due to the stabilizer at the end of the guiding columns
- Compatible with all electric machines with Euro neck (Ø 43 mm) like Festool, Mafell, Fein, Metabo, etc. Please check with us first if you are not sure this will work with your drill.
- two infinitely variable depth adjusters
- clamping possibility on timber rafters by means of four clamping elements which are available in the accessories
|Foot exterior||250 x 150 mm|
|Foot interior||135 x 90 mm|
|For Drill lenght of||460 mm|
|Drilling Depth||310 mm|
Our warehouse is based in Nelson, New Zealand and all transactions are charged in New Zealand dollars. All shipping is charged at $NZD10 non rural and $NZD14 rural including GST for shipping anywhere within New Zealand excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
All goods from a single order will be shipped together. If several orders have been made on the same day, by the same person, to the same delivery address, we will do our best to combine those orders into one shipment unless otherwise instructed.
Shipping is free of charge within New Zealand for all overs $450NZD excluding some Hikoki, Mafell, Tormek, Tanos, Metabo and Veto Pro Pac products. Free shipping is excluding Waiheke Island, Great Barrier Island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
Please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.