The new Mafell DDF40 P Duo-Dowel System introduces greater ease and efficiency to the task of drilling accurate dowel holes. Its hallmarks include a broad range of applications, an ergonomic design, a flat base plate for easy handling, and joints that are absolutely aligned and stable.
The new Mafell DDF40 P Duo-Dowel System introduces greater ease and efficiency to the task of drilling accurate dowel holes. Its hallmarks include a broad range of applications, an ergonomic design, a flat base plate for easy handling, and joints that are absolutely aligned and stable. Whether in the workshop or on site, no other power tool can produce such high-quality joints.
When producing corner joints, partitions, or rows of holes, the DDF 40 offers not only the precision of a stationary machine, but also the cost savings associated with standard wooden dowels. In addition, the technique of using dowels in pairs achieves outstanding stability at the dry assembly stage.
Smart accessories make the DDF 40 a convenient multi-purpose machine. In most cases you do not need to use a template or mark out the work, thanks to the variety of stops and fences.
- Powerful 1000W motor.
- A clear scale for adjusting the material thickness and a turret with six stops enable you to reset the DD40 for a variety of thicknesses in a very short time.
- Stop system for fast and precise positioning. Retractable stop pins and auxiliary stops facilitate drilling near the edge – without the need for marking.
- Continuously variable settings for drilling depth, material thickness and joint angle.
- The tilting fence is located and fastened on both sides.
- Rows of holes.
- Drilling for fittings/hardware
- Ideal for carcass and staircase construction in the workshop and on site.
- Compatible materials include solid wood and board materials.
- All types of joints from 5 - 16 mm (3/16 in. - 5/8 in.)
- 2 Anti-slip mats, wrapped; Ref. No. 095063
- 1 Bottle for glue 250 ml (without glue); Ref. No. 095059
- 1 Allen key with handle; Ref. No. 093282
- 1 Auxiliary stops (assortment); Ref. No. 203473
- 1 Dowel nozzle Ø 8 mm; Ref. No. 095060
- 1 pack of wooden dowels, 8 x 30 mm, qty. 200
- 1 pack of wooden dowels, 10 x 40 mm, qty. 100
- 1 pack of wooden dowels, 12 x 60 mm, qty. 40
- 2 MAFELL dowel drill bits, carbide-tipped Ø 8, 10, 12 mm
- 1 Mains cable 4 m (13.1 ft); Ref. No. 077015
- Transport and storage box T-MAX
Our warehouse is based in Nelson, New Zealand and all transactions are charged in New Zealand dollars. All shipping is charged at $NZD 8.90 non rural and $NZD 11 rural including GST for shipping anywhere within New Zealand excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
All goods from a single order will be shipped together. If several orders have been made on the same day, by the same person, to the same delivery address, we will do our best to combine those orders into one shipment unless otherwise instructed.
Shipping is free of charge within New Zealand for all overs $250NZD excluding some Hikoki, Mafell, Tormek, Tanos and Veto Pro Pac products. Free shipping is excluding Waiheke Island, Great Barrier Island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
Please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.