The new Mafell DDF 40 DuoDoweler System introduces greater ease and efficiency to the task of drilling accurate dowel holes. Its hallmarks include a broad range of applications, an ergonomic design, a flat base plate for easy handling, and joints that are absolutely aligned and stable.
The new Mafell DDF 40 DuoDoweler System introduces greater ease and efficiency to the task of drilling accurate dowel holes. Its hallmarks include a broad range of applications, an ergonomic design, a flat base plate for easy handling, and joints that are absolutely aligned and stable. Whether in the workshop or on site, no other power tool can produce such high-quality joints.
When producing corner joints, partitions, or rows of holes, the DDF 40 offers not only the precision of a stationary machine, but also the cost savings associated with standard wooden dowels. In addition, the technique of using dowels in pairs achieves outstanding stability at the dry assembly stage.
Smart accessories make the DDF 40 a convenient multi-purpose machine. In most cases you do not need to use a template or mark out the work, thanks to the variety of stops and fences.
- The rotary knob and scale allow the tilting fence to be accurately repositioned up to a height of 62 mm (2 7/16 in.) . Regularly occurring dimensions can be preset by way of the turret.
- Two spring-loaded pins in the baseplate enable the user to drill holes at a fixed distance of 15,5 mm (5/8 in.) from the edge of the work; repetitive drilling without any measuring or marking is simple.
- The ergonomic motor housing, with a moulded grip at the front and a hump at the rear, gives the operator a perfect hold no matter what the job, while ensuring the ideal transmission of force to the machine.
- The tilting fence is located on two columns and fastened with a single adjusting screw. For miter joints, it tilts continuously from 0 through 90 degrees. Indexing stops are provided at 22.5°, 45° and 67.5°.
- 1 auxiliary rest ZA
- 1 set of additional stops ZAG
- 1 hose connector
- 1 position indicator PAZ
- 2 Anti-slip mats, wrapped; Ref. No. 095063
- 1 Bottle for glue 250 ml (without glue); Ref. No. 095059
- 1 Allen key with handle; Ref. No. 093282
- 1 Mains cable 4 m (13.1 ft); Ref. No. 077015
- 2 carbide dowel drills-HW, dia. 8 mm
- 1 pack of wooden dowels, 8 x 30 mm, qty. 200
- New ergonomic design for easy handling
- Patented alignment system
- Slimline machine with a flat baseplate
Our warehouse is based in Nelson, New Zealand and all transactions are charged in New Zealand dollars. All shipping is charged at $NZD10 non rural and $NZD14 rural including GST for shipping anywhere within New Zealand excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
All goods from a single order will be shipped together. If several orders have been made on the same day, by the same person, to the same delivery address, we will do our best to combine those orders into one shipment unless otherwise instructed.
Shipping is free of charge within New Zealand for all overs $450NZD excluding some Hikoki, Mafell, Tormek, Tanos, Metabo and Veto Pro Pac products. Free shipping is excluding Waiheke Island, Great Barrier Island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
Please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.