Support your workpiece and prevent tear out. The Gravity Heel Kit includes 5 dynamic heels that auto retract mid-board, and drop down to hook the tail end of the workpiece.
THE WORLD'S SAFEST PUSH BLOCK
The Gravity Heel Kit includes 5 dynamic heels that auto retract mid-board, and drop down to hook the tail end of the workpiece. The specially formulated plastic material allows them to be cut, providing support to prevent tearout at the end of the cut.
- (5) Gravity Heels
- Mounting Hardware
Consistent feed and pressure end to end.
- Attaches to the GRR-RIPPER® with included mounting hardware.
- Auto retracts mid-board when working with long stock, drops down to hook the tail end of the workpiece.
- Serves as a sacrificial backer to prevent tear out.
Router bit support.
- On the router table, the bit’s profile is templated into the Gravity Heel, providing support around the profile being cut.
- Adjustable down to 1”
- Includes 5 Gravity Heels and mounting hardware. Replacement Heels are available in packs of 5 (without hardware).
Our warehouse is based in Nelson, New Zealand and all transactions are charged in New Zealand dollars. All shipping is charged at $NZD 8.90 non rural and $NZD 11 rural including GST for shipping anywhere within New Zealand excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
All goods from a single order will be shipped together. If several orders have been made on the same day, by the same person, to the same delivery address, we will do our best to combine those orders into one shipment unless otherwise instructed.
Shipping is free of charge within New Zealand for all overs $250NZD excluding some Hikoki, Mafell, Tormek, Tanos and Veto Pro Pac products. Free shipping is excluding Waiheke Island, Great Barrier Island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
Please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.