Mafell's high quality F 160 Guide Rail is 1.6m long Using the Connecting Piece F-VS, the F 110 connects seamlessly with other F 160 rails, as well as the F 110, F 80 and Angle Fence F-WA.
- Mafell's high quality F 160 Guide Rail is 1.6m long
- Using the Connecting Piece F-VS, the F 110 connects seamlessly with other F 160 rails, as well as the F 110, F 80, Angle Fence F-WA, and Aerofix F-AF 1 systems to form a longer guide rail
- Can be clamped using Quick Clamps F-SZ or Aerofix F-AF 1 Suction Clamping System
- Saw blade will remove portion of splinter guard on first cut, calibrating rubber exactly to your blade kerf to prevent splintering
- Cutting depth reduced by 5.5mm when using rail
- Easily transportable in Guide Pocket F 160 bag accessory
- Replacement Splinter Guard F-SS, End Caps F-EK and Non-Slip Profile F-HP are available for purchase
*Connecting piece, Rails saw and clamps not included.
Our warehouse is based in Nelson, New Zealand and all transactions are charged in New Zealand dollars. All shipping is charged at $NZD10 non rural and $NZD14 rural including GST for shipping anywhere within New Zealand excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
All goods from a single order will be shipped together. If several orders have been made on the same day, by the same person, to the same delivery address, we will do our best to combine those orders into one shipment unless otherwise instructed.
Shipping is free of charge within New Zealand for all overs $450NZD excluding some Hikoki, Mafell, Tormek, Tanos, Metabo and Veto Pro Pac products. Free shipping is excluding Waiheke Island, Great Barrier Island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
Please contact us directly on email@example.com if you have any questions.