Step up to a proper cordless router with the World’s first 36V ½” Brushless Router with superior cutting speeds. HiKOKI’s M3612DA brushless router outperforms our AC models – it’s lightweight, powerful, and highly accurate.
World's first cordless 1/2" router
Step up to a proper cordless router with the World’s first 36V ½” Brushless Router with superior cutting speeds. HiKOKI’s M3612DA brushless router outperforms our AC models – it’s lightweight, powerful, and highly accurate. Key features like variable speed control, functional switch design for easy operation and robust alloy base making it a complete game-changer. Another innovative HiKOKI tool powered by Multi Volt.
- World's first cordless 1/2" router
- Powerful 36V brushless motor
- Variable Speed Control
- Superior cutting speeds over AC models
- Lightweight cordless solution
- Functional switch design located on the handle
- Highly accurate depth adjustment system
- Brake function
- Compatible with dust extractor
- Robust alloy base
- LED lights for improved visibility
- AC power adaptor compatible (Sold separately)
- Powered by MULTI VOLT (Sold separately)
- Supplied with dust port, wrench and guide.
- Supplied without batteries and charger.
|No Load Speed||11,000 - 25,000/min|
|Standard Accessories||1/2" and 1/4" collets|
*Other collets and copy rings available upon request.
Our warehouse is based in Nelson, New Zealand and all transactions are charged in New Zealand dollars. All shipping is charged at $NZD 8.90 non rural and $NZD 11 rural including GST for shipping anywhere within New Zealand excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
All goods from a single order will be shipped together. If several orders have been made on the same day, by the same person, to the same delivery address, we will do our best to combine those orders into one shipment unless otherwise instructed.
Shipping is free of charge within New Zealand for all overs $199NZD excluding some Hikoki, Mafell, Tormek and Veto Pro Pac products. Free shipping is excluding Great Barrier Island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
Please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.