A shell guide from Kanzawa made of Polycarbonate (complete with a 10mm chuck) designed to keep dust and debris inside the shell when drilling holes in walls and ceilings, etc.
A shell guide made of Polycarbonate (complete with a 10mm chuck) designed to keep dust and debris inside the shell when drilling holes in walls and ceilings, etc. Features include:
- Prevents dust and woodchip from spreading
- Can be only used with the Kanzawa cutters K-103, K-150, K-152 and K-117
- Shaft fits 10mm chuck
- Clear and durable polycarbonate cover with high quality rubber seal
- Large grip provides safe and stable work
- Can be used on upward and downward position
- Allen Key and Wrench included
- Circle Cutter shown in the picture is not included and is sold separately
Our warehouse is based in Nelson, NZ and all transactions are charged in New Zealand dollars. All shipping is charged at $NZD 7.90 including GST for shipping anywhere within New Zealand. All goods from a single order will be shipped together. If several orders have been made on the same day, by the same person, to the same delivery address, we will do our best to combine those orders into one shipment unless otherwise instructed.
Shipping is free of charge for all overs $150NZD.
Please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to have your goods shipped outside of New Zealand and we will advise you of custom shipping costs.