A shell guide from Kanzawa made of Polycarbonate (complete with a 10mm chuck) designed to keep dust and debris inside the shell when drilling holes in walls and ceilings, etc.
A shell guide made of Polycarbonate (complete with a 10mm chuck) designed to keep dust and debris inside the shell when drilling holes in walls and ceilings, etc. Features include:
- Prevents dust and woodchip from spreading
- Can be only used with the Kanzawa cutters K-103, K-150, K-152 and K-117
- Shaft fits 10mm chuck
- Clear and durable polycarbonate cover with high quality rubber seal
- Large grip provides safe and stable work
- Can be used on upward and downward position
- Allen Key and Wrench included
- Circle Cutter shown in the picture is not included and is sold separately
Our warehouse is based in Nelson, New Zealand and all transactions are charged in New Zealand dollars. All shipping is charged at $NZD 8.90 non rural and $NZD 11 rural including GST for shipping anywhere within New Zealand excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
All goods from a single order will be shipped together. If several orders have been made on the same day, by the same person, to the same delivery address, we will do our best to combine those orders into one shipment unless otherwise instructed.
Shipping is free of charge within New Zealand for all overs $199NZD excluding Powertools and Machinery. This is excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
Please contact us directly on email@example.com if you wish to have your goods shipped outside of New Zealand or any of the islands mentioned above and we will advise you of custom shipping costs.