The Kanzawa single blade circle cutter with safety cover is for cutting holes between 19mm and 70mm in diameter, with a maximum depth of 1.5mm when cutting stainless steel, 2mm when cutting iron and 8mm when cutting aluminium.
A single blade circle cutter with safety cover for cutting holes between 19mm and 70mm in diameter, with a maximum depth of 1.5mm when cutting stainless steel, 2mm when cutting iron, and 8mm when cutting aluminium. Features include:
- Hole diameter is easily adjustable with the wing nuts
- Accepts 10mm drill chucks
- To be used with a power drill or drill press
- Tungsten Carbine tipped blade
NB: Replacement parts available
- Always follow the chart below or on the back of the packet to adjust the rpm considering the hole diameter
- Please be aware these speeds are a suggestion from the manufacturer only
- Always keep your hands away from the spinning cutter and always wear eye protection
- Always keep the tool straight, never at an angle, so the two cutting blades contact the surface at the same time
- Always tighten the wing-nuts securely before boring into any surface
Our warehouse is based in Nelson, New Zealand and all transactions are charged in New Zealand dollars. All shipping is charged at $NZD 7.90 including GST for shipping anywhere within New Zealand excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
All goods from a single order will be shipped together. If several orders have been made on the same day, by the same person, to the same delivery address, we will do our best to combine those orders into one shipment unless otherwise instructed.
Shipping is free of charge within New Zealand for all overs $199NZD. This is excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
Please contact us directly on email@example.com if you wish to have your goods shipped outside of New Zealand or any of the islands mentioned above and we will advise you of custom shipping costs.