This box of tricks contains everything you need when working on site, for cutting panels to size, sawing shadow gaps, and shortening doors. The relevant sawing system is quickly assembled whatever the job.
This box of tricks contains everything you need when working on site, for cutting panels to size, sawing shadow gaps, and shortening doors. The relevant sawing system is quickly assembled whatever the job. In conjunction with the innovative Flexi-Guide, the compact and rugged KSP 40 Portable Circular Saw provides an ideal solution for practically every type of cut. Supplied together with a practical carrying case, it's an unbeatable combination. The KSP 40 Flexistem is a unique portable sawing system comprising a 40-series circular saw and a compact guide rail in a practical carrying case. The benefits to joiners, carpenters and interior decorators are self-evident:
- Four saws in one: portable circular saw, rail-mounted portable saw with pivoting guard, plunge-cut saw and shadow gap saw
- Cutting depth off rail: 0-42mm
- Cutting depth 45° with track: 0-29mm
- Cutting depth on rail: 0-40mm
- Tilt range: 0-45deg
- Flexi-Guide effective length: 1400mm
- Nominal power input: 900W
- Weight: 2.2kg
- 1 Flexi-Guide FX 140, 1.4 m (4.6 ft) with splinter guard; Ref. No. 204372
- 1 TCT saw blade 120 x 1.2/1.8 x 20 mm (4 3/4 in.)/ AT, 24 teeth; Ref. No. 092558
- 1 Parallel guide fence; Ref. No. 203180
- 2 Clamping claws; Ref. No. 203773
- 1 Hose connector; Ref. No. 203782
- 1 Mains cable 4 m (13.1 ft); Ref. No. 087323
- Compact package in space-saving T-MAX
Our warehouse is based in Nelson, New Zealand and all transactions are charged in New Zealand dollars. All shipping is charged at $NZD 8.90 non rural and $NZD 11 rural including GST for shipping anywhere within New Zealand excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
All goods from a single order will be shipped together. If several orders have been made on the same day, by the same person, to the same delivery address, we will do our best to combine those orders into one shipment unless otherwise instructed.
Shipping is free of charge within New Zealand for all overs $199NZD excluding some Hikoki, Mafell, Tormek and Veto Pro Pac products. Free shipping is excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
Please contact us directly on email@example.com if you wish to have your goods shipped outside of New Zealand or any of the islands mentioned above and we will advise you of custom shipping costs.