ETA in NZ will be early May. Very limited quantities available and once they gone. No more. Pre-orders are open now. Please contact us via email if you wish to secure yours. The Tormek T-8 Black is a limited-edition, 50-year anniversary machine.
The Tormek T-8 Black is a limited-edition, 50-year anniversary machine with an intense, all-black visual appearance that gives an edge to any workshop for a long time to come. With its 50-year Tormek warranty, you can trust your machine to just keep running and running. This machine is kitted to get your tools extremely sharp with high efficiency and precision. And who knows, there might also be a little surprise or two for you in the box.
Why Tormek T-8 Black?
- 50-year Tormek warranty, 5 years + 45 years when you register online.
- Intense, all-black housing - sharpen in style.
- Efficient 600 grit diamond grinding wheel - sharpens any material with ease.
- Composite honing wheel efficiently removes the most stubborn burr and polishes your bevel. Integrated polish - no honing compound needed.
- Sharpens all your edge tools. Add the jigs you need and build the system.
- Water-cooled sharpening with no risk of overheating the steel.
- Exact repeatability – sharpen your tools with unbeatable precision.
- All-black, powder coated, solid zinc frame with integrated mounts for stability and precise sharpening.
- Powerful industrial AC motor for continuous use.
Tormek was founded in 1973 by Torgny Jansson. His vision was to make sharpening with the highest precision easy. 50 years later we can conclude that he succeded.
This year, Tormek celebrates 50 years of making high quality water-cooled sharpening systems. What better way to celebrate and make a quality statement than to create a really cool machine with a 50-year warranty? You are basically guaranteed sharp tools for half a century. Now that's a real celebration!
The warranty is 5 years plus an additional 45 years when you register your machine online within 90 days from purchase.
Includes everything you need to get started with your sharpening.
- DF-250 Diamond Wheel Fine equivalent to 600 grit
- ACC-150 Anti-Corrosion Concentrate that makes the water corrosion inhibitant
- CW-220 Composite Honing Wheel with integrated polish for deburring and polishing
- US-105 Universal Support for precision sharpening
- WM-200 AngleMaster for setting the sharpening angle
- EM-15 Edge Marker for coloring the bevel when repeating the bevel angle
- HB-10 Tormek Handbook for sharpening, comes in different language versions depending on the market
Also includes some anniversary extras.
- Custom durable storage tray
- Special machine cover with anniversary logo embroidered
- SQ-90 Tormek Square
- Cast zinc 50-year anniversary emblem
- Specially designed packaging
Our warehouse is based in Nelson, New Zealand and all transactions are charged in New Zealand dollars. All shipping is charged at $NZD10 non rural and $NZD14 rural including GST for shipping anywhere within New Zealand excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
All goods from a single order will be shipped together. If several orders have been made on the same day, by the same person, to the same delivery address, we will do our best to combine those orders into one shipment unless otherwise instructed.
Shipping is free of charge within New Zealand for all overs $450NZD excluding some Hikoki, Mafell, Tormek, Tanos, Metabo and Veto Pro Pac products. Free shipping is excluding Waiheke Island, Great Barrier Island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
Please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.