Perfect with the Dovetail Router Bit Specially designed to route ¼” relief grooves in material prior to the MATCHFIT Dovetail Router Bit. The relief bit removes 55% of waste material, which reduces stress on your Dovetail Router Bit.
Specially designed to route ¼” relief grooves in material prior to the MATCHFIT Dovetail Router Bit. The relief bit removes 55% of waste material, which reduces stress on your Dovetail Router Bit. This improves the quality of dovetail grooves and increases the overall lifespan of your MATCHFIT Dovetail Router Bit. Available in 1/2" and 1/4" shank sizes.
Make your tracks silky smooth.
- Removes 55% of waste material prior to routing dovetail grooves.
- Laser etched depth guide alls you to dial in cutting depth in a snap.
- The built-in roundover smooths out the top shoulders of the groove to prevent tearout.
- Relieves stress on router and improves lifespan of Dovetail Router Bit.
The smooth operator.
- ¼” diameter, 3-degree upshear carbide.
- 11/32” Laser etched depth guide to quickly set cutting depth.
- Built in roundovers for smoother cuts and less sanding.
- Extra wide shoulder reduces vibration and noise.
Our warehouse is based in Nelson, New Zealand and all transactions are charged in New Zealand dollars. All shipping is charged at $NZD10 non rural and $NZD14 rural including GST for shipping anywhere within New Zealand excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
All goods from a single order will be shipped together. If several orders have been made on the same day, by the same person, to the same delivery address, we will do our best to combine those orders into one shipment unless otherwise instructed.
Shipping is free of charge within New Zealand for all overs $450NZD excluding some Hikoki, Mafell, Tormek, Tanos, Metabo and Veto Pro Pac products. Free shipping is excluding Waiheke Island, Great Barrier Island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
Please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.