Shinwa Dryline reel is a tool used for layouts, specifically for checking if a structure is standing straight and even. This Shinwa brand dry line can be manually rewound. The total string is 30m long. It is thin and lightweight palm size.
Shinwa Dryline reel is a tool used for layouts, specifically for checking if a structure is standing straight and even. This Shinwa brand dry line can be manually rewound. The total string is 30m long.
- It is thin and lightweight palm size.
- Because it can be disassembled without using tools, you can easily change needles and threads.
- You can push down the needle cover smoothly with one hand when using.
- Because the interval of the needle is wide, the body becomes stable when pierced.
- Body size 110 × 69 × 31 mm
- Product weight 65g
- Material Body: ABS resin, polyacetal resin, stainless steel Spring: stainless steel Calco: ABS resin, spring steel, rubber Body fixed needle: ABS resin, spring steel Thread: nylon
- Yarn φ 0.6 mm × 15 m (automatic winding 8 m)
Our warehouse is based in Nelson, New Zealand and all transactions are charged in New Zealand dollars. All shipping is charged at $NZD 8.90 non rural and $NZD 11 rural including GST for shipping anywhere within New Zealand excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
All goods from a single order will be shipped together. If several orders have been made on the same day, by the same person, to the same delivery address, we will do our best to combine those orders into one shipment unless otherwise instructed.
Shipping is free of charge within New Zealand for all overs $250NZD excluding some Hikoki, Mafell, Tormek, Tanos and Veto Pro Pac products. Free shipping is excluding Waiheke Island, Great Barrier Island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
Please contact us directly on email@example.com if you have any questions.