The Crescent Lufkin SHOCKFORCE GEN 2 brings new meaning to the term high performance with a wider, flatter steel blade with optimised concavity increases reach up to 5 metres and drop tested from 36 metres onto solid ground. It has a thicker blade steel with mylar coating on the first 160mm of the blade.
- Thicker protective blade coating in addition to an extra protective barrier on the first 160mm provide increased tape durability
- Wider, thicker blade that provides up to 5 metres of reach
- Matte finish, white on black markings increase the tape's visibility in all light conditions
- Magnetic end hook improves both horizontal and lateral grasp on any metal surface, ideal for one person measurements.
- Bolstered case design provides protection against drops from extreme heights. Drop tested from 36 meters.
- Redesigned belt clip makes it easier to place the tape on a pocket, belt or bag
- Dual-sided blade printed with vertical quick read scale on underside for overhead and hard-to-reach measurements
Our warehouse is based in Nelson, New Zealand and all transactions are charged in New Zealand dollars. All shipping is charged at $NZD10 non rural and $NZD14 rural including GST for shipping anywhere within New Zealand excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
All goods from a single order will be shipped together. If several orders have been made on the same day, by the same person, to the same delivery address, we will do our best to combine those orders into one shipment unless otherwise instructed.
Shipping is free of charge within New Zealand for all overs $450NZD excluding some Hikoki, Mafell, Tormek, Tanos, Metabo and Veto Pro Pac products. Free shipping is excluding Waiheke Island, Great Barrier Island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
Please contact us directly on email@example.com if you have any questions.