Pica-Gel Signalmarker marks both on glossy and rough materials, no matter if bright or dark, hot or freezing cold. Weather & light resistant. Smoothly running twist mechanism. Chloride-free for marking on stainless steel. Temperature resistant markings up to approx. 1000°C
Quick • Effortless • Economic
- Very easy and effortless handling: No sweaty tube pressing
- Time saving: Marking works considerably faster than using a tube marker
- Most economic: 1 Pica-Gel substitutes up to 4 tube markers of 50 ml each
The innovative “Gel-lead” makes the difference:
- Marks both on glossy and rough materials, no matter if bright or dark, hot or freezing cold
- Most permanent, after drying phase
- Excellent contrast – even on dark surface
- Weather & light resistant – ideal for outdoor use
- Mutable line width from 2 - 8 mm possible
- With useful quiver cap for perfect one handed handling
- High quality, smoothly running twist mechanism
- Chloride-free for marking on stainless steel
- Temperature resistant markings up to approx. 1000°C
Our warehouse is based in Nelson, New Zealand and all transactions are charged in New Zealand dollars. All shipping is charged at $NZD 8.90 non rural and $NZD 11 rural including GST for shipping anywhere within New Zealand excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
All goods from a single order will be shipped together. If several orders have been made on the same day, by the same person, to the same delivery address, we will do our best to combine those orders into one shipment unless otherwise instructed.
Shipping is free of charge within New Zealand for all overs $250NZD excluding some Hikoki, Mafell, Tormek, Tanos and Veto Pro Pac products. Free shipping is excluding Waiheke Island, Great Barrier Island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
Please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.