VISOR Longlife Board Marker “DRY-ERASE Crayon” for Industry and Office. THE MARKER, WHICH NEVER DRIES OUT. For industrial use, especially for temporary marking on all glossy material surfaces. For office-use, especially on whiteboard and flip chart at the same time.
VISOR Longlife Board Marker “DRY-ERASE Crayon” for Industry & Office
THE MARKER, WHICH NEVER DRIES OUT
- For industrial use, especially for temporary marking on all glossy material surfaces
- For office-use, especially on whiteboard and flipchart at the same time
- No more mistaking whiteboard markers for flipchart markers
- Patented high-tech twist-mechanism for rapid and convenient handling
- Convenient quiver-cap for professionals, for perfect one-hand-handling
- Extremely long-lasting and sustainable due to high-quality manufacture and refill ability.
The innovative “DRY-ERASE” high-performance- lead makes the difference:
- Wipes off instantly with a dry cloth (from glossy surfaces)
- Never dries out
- Full performance at all times, from the first to the very last line
- Solvent free, scentless, dust free
- Economic: 1 Gel-Crayon substitutes up to 5 conventional ink markers
Our warehouse is based in Nelson, New Zealand and all transactions are charged in New Zealand dollars. All shipping is charged at $NZD 8.90 non rural and $NZD 11 rural including GST for shipping anywhere within New Zealand excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
All goods from a single order will be shipped together. If several orders have been made on the same day, by the same person, to the same delivery address, we will do our best to combine those orders into one shipment unless otherwise instructed.
Shipping is free of charge within New Zealand for all overs $199NZD excluding Powertools and Machinery. This is excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
Please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to have your goods shipped outside of New Zealand or any of the islands mentioned above and we will advise you of custom shipping costs.