The Refillable "MULTI-USE" Marker For all material surfaces, from glossy to very rough Refillable in a few seconds With water resistant “MULTI-USE” marking crayon Extremely insensitive and versatile for water resistant marking on almost all surfaces.
The Refillable "MULTI-USE" Marker
For all material surfaces, from glossy to very rough
- Refillable in a few seconds
- With water resistant “MULTI-USE” marking crayon
- Extremely insensitive and versatile for water resistant marking on almost all surfaces
- Most economic: 1 lead substitutes up to 5 conventional ink or paint markers
- Patented high-tech twist mechanism for rapid and convenient handling
- Convenient quiver cap with clip for perfect one handed handling
- Extremely long lasting and environment friendly due to high quality product technique and refill ability
- Lead never dries out – full performance at all times from the first to the very last line
- Markers and refill leads available in 7 colors
- Blue, white and black: chloride-free for marking on stainless steel
- Color Fluo-Orange (054) is a premium luminescent crayon for optical reading sensors
- Avoid lead temperature over 40° C
- Lead diameter = 10 mm, length = 85 mm
The marker, which never dries out
Our warehouse is based in Nelson, New Zealand and all transactions are charged in New Zealand dollars. All shipping is charged at $NZD 8.90 non rural and $NZD 11 rural including GST for shipping anywhere within New Zealand excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
All goods from a single order will be shipped together. If several orders have been made on the same day, by the same person, to the same delivery address, we will do our best to combine those orders into one shipment unless otherwise instructed.
Shipping is free of charge within New Zealand for all overs $250NZD excluding some Hikoki, Mafell, Tormek, Tanos and Veto Pro Pac products. Free shipping is excluding Waiheke Island, Great Barrier Island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
Please contact us directly on email@example.com if you have any questions.