The multifunctional tool for electricians For cutting cable, for wire stripping, deburring, bending, gripping and crimping. Due to their many functions, these universal pliers mean there is no need to constantly change tools. Just one tool is adequate for the most important, recurring work steps in electrical installation.
The multifunctional tool for electricians
For cutting cable, for wire stripping, deburring, bending, gripping and crimping.
Due to their many functions, these universal pliers mean there is no need to constantly change tools. Just one tool is adequate for the most important, recurring work steps in electrical installation.
Versatile tool for professional users
The gripping surfaces of the installation pliers are smooth at the tip, enabling single conductors to be held and positioned without being damaged. There are profiled gripping surfaces and a pipe grip for gripping flat and round material. The induction hardened precision cutting edges produce clean cuts on Cu and Al cables up to Ø 15 mm
The installation pliers are comfortable and safe to use thanks to their insulated, VDE tested multi-component grips – with the right training also on live parts. The chrome-plated surface offers excellent rust protection.
The electrical installation pliers save time, space and weight. At 200 mm long, they fit in any tool bag and with a weight of just 280 g they are light weight – especially compared to a number of individual tools.
- 6 functions in one pair of pliers
- Multifunctional pliers for the electrical installation; to grip flat and round material, for bending, deburring, cutting cable, stripping and crimping wire ferrules.
- Smooth surfaces near the tips grip single cores without damaging them; serrated gripping surfaces and pipe grip for gripping flat and round material
- Clear-cut outside edge on the gripping surfaces for working on flush-mounted junction boxes and deburring feed-through holes
- Stripping holes for conductors of 0.75 - 1.5 mm² and 2.5 mm²
- Crimping die for wire ferrules 0.5 - 2.5 mm²
- Cable shears with (induction-hardened) precision cutting edges for copper and aluminium cables up to 5 x 2.5 mm² / Ø 15 mm
- Slim dimensions for easy access
- Bolted joint: precise, zero backlash operation of pliers
- High-grade special tool steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
Our warehouse is based in Nelson, New Zealand and all transactions are charged in New Zealand dollars. All shipping is charged at $NZD10 non rural and $NZD14 rural including GST for shipping anywhere within New Zealand excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
All goods from a single order will be shipped together. If several orders have been made on the same day, by the same person, to the same delivery address, we will do our best to combine those orders into one shipment unless otherwise instructed.
Shipping is free of charge within New Zealand for all overs $450NZD excluding some Hikoki, Mafell, Tormek, Tanos, Metabo and Veto Pro Pac products. Free shipping is excluding Waiheke Island, Great Barrier Island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
Please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.