Circular sawing reaches its apex with the MT55cc Plunge/Track saw. As a plunge cut saw, the saw blade is contained in the body of the saw. This makes it safer and easier to use on a track system. With or without an extraction vacuum, it also creates a cleaner workspace because the dust is contained in the guard.
Circular sawing reaches its apex with the MT55cc Plunge/Track saw. As a plunge cut saw, the saw blade is contained in the body of the saw. This makes it safer and easier to use on a track system. With or without an extraction vacuum, it also creates a cleaner workspace because the dust is contained in the guard. Cutting depth adjustments can be made precisely using the pointer on the scale. The angle adjusts from 0 to 45 degrees, but can be overridden to +48 or -1 when a little more is needed in either direction. A scoring system to 2.5mm depth is available for cutting laminates splinter-free.
- Facility for extremely fine adjustment of the cutting depth setting.
- The closed saw blade cover and the slide bar at the saw-cut ensure a very low dust formation.
- The MT 55 cc is equipped with a new CUprex-Compact motor for significantly elevated speeds and ample power in reserve.
- The cutting depth can be set with millimeter precision. With or without a rail – simply turn the pointer to show the exact cutting depth.
- For bevel cuts, the angle setting is fixed in two locations with half a turn of a single locking screw.
- 1 Allen key 5 mm; Ref. No. 093034
- 1 TCT sawblade 162 x 1.2/1.8 x 20 mm, 48 alternating teeth, for universal use with board materials; Ref. no. 092584
- 1 Position indicator MT-PA; Ref. No. 205398
- 1 Parallel guide fence; Ref. No. 203214
- 1 Mains cable 4 m (13.1 ft); Ref. No. 087323
- Including scoring function, high speed and fine adjustment for greater precision
- Compatible with other track systems
- With the world's fastest and most innovative blade change
- More power thanks to high-performance CUprex compact motor
|Cutting depth||0 - 57 mm|
|Cutting depth at 45°||0 - 40,5 mm|
|Tilt range||-1 - +48 °|
|Nominal No. of strokes – no load||3600-6250 1/min|
|Nominal power input||1400 W|
|Universal motor||230 V / 50 Hz|
Our warehouse is based in Nelson, New Zealand and all transactions are charged in New Zealand dollars. All shipping is charged at $NZD 8.90 non rural and $NZD 11 rural including GST for shipping anywhere within New Zealand excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
All goods from a single order will be shipped together. If several orders have been made on the same day, by the same person, to the same delivery address, we will do our best to combine those orders into one shipment unless otherwise instructed.
Shipping is free of charge within New Zealand for all overs $199NZD excluding some Hikoki, Mafell, Tormek and Veto Pro Pac products. Free shipping is excluding Great Barrier Island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
Please contact us directly on email@example.com if you have any questions.