The KNIPEX PreciStrip16 automatically strips insulation – and thanks to a fine adjustment, grips where other automatic devices would fail The application range of the KNIPEX PreciStrip 16 is huge: Fine, flexible and solid cables can be stripped quickly and precisely using this insulation stripper. The capacity range extends from 0.08 to 16 mm².
The KNIPEX PreciStrip16 automatically strips insulation – and thanks to a fine adjustment, grips where other automatic devices would fail
The application range of the KNIPEX PreciStrip 16 is huge: Fine, flexible and solid cables can be stripped quickly and precisely using this insulation stripper. The capacity range extends from 0.08 to 16 mm². Thanks to a fine adjustment, this new tool can automatically strip cables within its large capacity range, even where conventional automatic devices often fail. The KNIPEX PreciStrip 16 insulation stripper can be readily adjusted with a dial for special materials or temperature requirements. Parabolic stripping blades guarantee a precise cut. Semi-circular metal holding clamps ensure a perfect grip. The key component of this high-tech insulation stripper are the parabolic stripping blades that first cut the insulation of fine-stranded or solid round cables, then automatically strip it off backwards. The blade pair largely encloses the insulation and is thus suitable for many flexible materials.
A firm grip on all cable types
Semi-circular grooved holding clamps ensure a good grip and hold practically any insulation material securely in place. The KNIPEX PreciStrip 16 insulating stripper also features a cable cutter on top, which reliably cuts cables within a capacity range up to 16 mm². It has an adjustable length stop for accurate repeat work.
- Simple, precise stripping of fine wires and solid round cables with a wide capacity range from 0.08 to 16 mm² with only one pair of pliers
- Good grip provided by semi-circular grooved metal holding clamps; exact cut thanks to parabolic stripping blade
- A patented automatism regulates the depth of the cut; the neutral point of the automatism can be adjusted in fine steps in special operating conditions (insulation material, temperature)
- With adjustable length stop for precision work repeated accurately each time
- Inscription area for customisation
- Comfortable operation with ergonomic dual-component handle
- With tether attachment point, suitable for KNIPEX Tethered Tools accessories
- Easily replaceable blade cassette
Our warehouse is based in Nelson, New Zealand and all transactions are charged in New Zealand dollars. All shipping is charged at $NZD10 non rural and $NZD14 rural including GST for shipping anywhere within New Zealand excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
All goods from a single order will be shipped together. If several orders have been made on the same day, by the same person, to the same delivery address, we will do our best to combine those orders into one shipment unless otherwise instructed.
Shipping is free of charge within New Zealand for all overs $450NZD excluding some Hikoki, Mafell, Tormek, Tanos, Metabo and Veto Pro Pac products. Free shipping is excluding Waiheke Island, Great Barrier Island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
Please contact us directly on email@example.com if you have any questions.