Restor-A-Shine Polishing Compound is specially formulated for restoring the high gloss shine to wood finishes. Use on wood floors, furniture, bar tops, table tops, even pianos to buff away fine scratches and dullness, returning clear coat finishes to a high shine.
Restor-A-Shine Polishing Compound is specially formulated for restoring the high gloss shine to wood finishes. Use on wood floors, furniture, bar tops, table tops, even pianos to buff away fine scratches and dullness, returning clear coat finishes to a high shine. Perfect as the final step in rubbing out a new high gloss finish or for restoring gloss to a high shine wood finish that has been dulled by steel wool.
Restor-A-Shine contains extremely fine micro polishing powders, blended together with select oils and waxes to produce this unique wood finish polishing compound. Safe to use on all clear coat finishes including: lacquer, varnish, shellac, and polyurethane. Will not lift veneer or soften a hard finish. Does not contain silicone or linseed oil.
- Safely polish out and buff away fine scratches, oxidation, dullness, and haze on glossy wood finishes
- Developed especially for glossy polyurethane, lacquer, varnish, and shellac wood finishes, including furniture, pianos, floors, and guitars
- Revives shine to dull areas, eliminates steel wool swirl marks, and most other minor surface blemishes
- Use as the final step in rubbing out a new high gloss wood finish to achieve a mirror like finish
- Creamy formula that can be used with a cloth or an electric buffer (especially when used on floors)
- Made in USA
Surface should be free from dirt and dust to prevent scratching. Finishes vary in hardness, so test pressure to be used on an inconspicuous spot. Rub hard enough to achieve a shine, but do not rub through the finish to the wood below.
- Shake well before using.
- Apply a generous amount of Restor-A-Shine to the working surface or a clean soft cloth.
- Rub in a circular motion, adding more if necessary, eventually working into a rubbing motion in direction of the wood grain; rubbing until desired results are achieved on that area. Move onto the next section and repeat.
- Check results and repeat process if necessary, occasionally rotating the cloth while rubbing until the compound is buffed away.
- If residue remains, buff with a new soft cloth or polish and wipe clean with Howard Orange Oil or Lemon Oil Wood Polish.
CAUTIONS: COMBUSTIBLE: CONTAINS PETROLEUM DISTILLATE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Use with adequate ventilation. Avoid prolonged contact with skin. FIRST AID: If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Call physician immediately.
Our warehouse is based in Nelson, New Zealand and all transactions are charged in New Zealand dollars. All shipping is charged at $NZD 8.90 non rural and $NZD 11 rural including GST for shipping anywhere within New Zealand excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
All goods from a single order will be shipped together. If several orders have been made on the same day, by the same person, to the same delivery address, we will do our best to combine those orders into one shipment unless otherwise instructed.
Shipping is free of charge within New Zealand for all overs $250NZD excluding some Hikoki, Mafell, Tormek, Tanos and Veto Pro Pac products. Free shipping is excluding Waiheke Island, Great Barrier Island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
Please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.