Spirit levels can be too long or too short or too un-precise. Then there is Hultafors Libella 2000 – a spirit leveling system, expandable from 310 mm to 3100 mm, five times as sensitive as standard spirit levels. LET’S EXTEND ALL SHORT MINDED IDEAS OF WHAT A SPIRIT LEVEL CAN BE.
LET’S EXTEND ALL SHORT MINDED IDEAS OF WHAT A SPIRIT LEVEL CAN BE
Spirit levels can be too long or too short or too un-precise. Then there is Hultafors Libella 2000 – a spirit levelling system, expandable from 310 mm to 3100 mm, five times as sensitive as standard spirit levels. Also, it can be manually re-calibrated if necessary.
This set includes:
1 x Libella 2000 Level
1 x Spirit Level Rail extension 600mm
1 x Spirit Level Rail extension 900mm
1 x Spirit Level Rail extension 1800mm
Experienced craftsmen will recognize it immediately. With its bright red die-cast aluminium housing Libella 2000 is easy to spot. Measuring only 310 millimeters the house can be used on its own in narrow spaces. But the main benefit is the ability to expand its length using extension rails. With the right combination Libella can get up to 3100 mm allowing for precise spirit levelling along long surfaces.
- Libella 2000 is a chance to own many different lengths of spirit levels in one great tool while getting superior precision and sensitivity, says Håkan Carlsson, Product Manager at Hultafors Tools.
Crush-proof block vialsHultafors Libella 2000 has a milled measuring surface. It is equipped with two crush-proof block vials featuring magnifying lenses and a luminescent reflector for easier reading in dim light conditions. The block vials are based on a radius of 1000 mm compared to the standard 200 mm.
- This means that Libella 2000 is five times as sensitive, making it a great choice for tasks demanding great precision such as mounting door frames, explains Håkan Carlsson.
Do you want to learn more? Follow this link.
The radius of the vial is 1000 mm, giving a sensitivity of 2 mm/m.
Tolerance in normal position is ±0.25 mm/m, upside down ±0.75 mm/m.
- The liquid in the vial is a low viscosity coloured oil mixture that gives the bubble optimal freedom of movement
- Highly resistant to ultraviolet light and temperature fluctuations.
- The anti-static properties of the liquid means that the bubble is not affected by static electricity.
Freight free all across New Zealand.
Made in Sweden
Our warehouse is based in Nelson, New Zealand and all transactions are charged in New Zealand dollars. All shipping is charged at $NZD10 non rural and $NZD14 rural including GST for shipping anywhere within New Zealand excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
All goods from a single order will be shipped together. If several orders have been made on the same day, by the same person, to the same delivery address, we will do our best to combine those orders into one shipment unless otherwise instructed.
Shipping is free of charge within New Zealand for all overs $450NZD excluding some Hikoki, Mafell, Tormek, Tanos, Metabo and Veto Pro Pac products. Free shipping is excluding Waiheke Island, Great Barrier Island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
Please contact us directly on email@example.com if you have any questions.