Svedbro Smide (Sweden), sister company of Gransfors Bruk, have been making wrecking bars since 1942 and they take pride in delivering products that work every time and last year after year! Their Tove wrecking bars are handcrafted, tempered, ground and hand painted.
Svedbro Smide (Sweden), sister company of Gransfors Bruk, have been making wrecking bars since 1942 and they take pride in delivering products that work every time and last year after year!
Their "Tove" wrecking bars are handcrafted, tempered, ground and painted by people who know just how a wrecking bar is used and what is important to the user of the wrecking bar – whether you use it on a daily basis or just a few times a year.
All the wrecking bars are manufactured here in Sweden.
- A handcrafted wrecking bar offers superior durability compared with a pressed wrecking bar.
- The wrecking bar is forged in specially alloyed steel, and the whole bar is tempered and annealed to handle extremely high loads. The steel alloy and handcrafting give the wrecking bar sprung properties, which enable it to stand up to extreme loads without deforming or breaking.
- The sides of the shaft are octagonal, which gives a better grip than if it was round.
- The wrecking bar’s nail claw is angled at 90 degrees to the shaft, giving the claw good access even right up against a wall or a ceiling.
- Both ends of the bar are thinly ground and have wide, polished tips for ease of insertion under boards, while minimising damage to the surface providing the fulcrum.
- The nail claw has a precision angled V-slot design to allow nails to be pulled regardless of their size and head shape.
- The lengths are, however, not exact since our wrecking bars are forged by hand.
- All the wrecking bars carry a 20 year guarantee.
Sizes available: 640mm and 910mm
Made in Sweden
Our warehouse is based in Nelson, New Zealand and all transactions are charged in New Zealand dollars. All shipping is charged at $NZD 8.90 non rural and $NZD 11 rural including GST for shipping anywhere within New Zealand excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
All goods from a single order will be shipped together. If several orders have been made on the same day, by the same person, to the same delivery address, we will do our best to combine those orders into one shipment unless otherwise instructed.
Shipping is free of charge within New Zealand for all overs $199NZD excluding Powertools and Machinery. This is excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
Please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to have your goods shipped outside of New Zealand or any of the islands mentioned above and we will advise you of custom shipping costs.