Pica-Dry defines the new standard. NEW: The only Construction Marker with effective dust and moisture protection Push-button as umbrella cap and barrel with sealing ring for maximum all-round protection against external influences.
Pica-Dry defines the new standard.
NEW: The only Construction Marker with effective dust and moisture protection
Push-button as umbrella cap and barrel with sealing ring for maximum all-round protection against external influences.
NEW: Reliable hold in the long term
Its new "Power Lock" mechanism inside is a milestone in the development:
- The duration of the lead holding power has been tripled
- The longevity of the product once more has been noticeably improved
"LONGLIFE CAP" with extra strong clip and robust sharpener for long term use
The new Pica-Dry: the marking tool for professional craftsmen
- Extremely sustainable thanks to refill-ability
- Its FOR ALL graphite lead 2B marks on almost any surface, whether dry, wet, glossy, rough or dusty
- Most versatile capabilities due to special leads: for bright or dark surfaces, in water soluble or water jet resistant
- Wipe clean from glossy surfaces with a damp cloth
- Barrel with roll stop
- Convenient quiver cap with special clip for perfect one handed handling
- Patented: The integrated sharpener in the quiver cap - always and immediately at hand
- High value push mechanism for automatic lead feed in a stainless steel tube
- Leads most easy to refill from the back end
- Its graphite lead for Joiners in special hardness H is ideal for fine markings on dry surfaces
- The water resistant Summer leads is stable up to 70° C
Made in Germany
Our warehouse is based in Nelson, New Zealand and all transactions are charged in New Zealand dollars. All shipping is charged at $NZD 8.90 non rural and $NZD 11 rural including GST for shipping anywhere within New Zealand excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
All goods from a single order will be shipped together. If several orders have been made on the same day, by the same person, to the same delivery address, we will do our best to combine those orders into one shipment unless otherwise instructed.
Shipping is free of charge within New Zealand for all overs $199NZD excluding Powertools and Machinery. This is excluding Great Barrier Island, Waiheke island, Chatham islands, d'Urville Island and Stewart Island.
Please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to have your goods shipped outside of New Zealand or any of the islands mentioned above and we will advise you of custom shipping costs.